The North Regent Veterinary Animal Clinic, PLLC
We will be closed both Saturday, July 2nd and Monday, July 4th in observance of the holiday. Please call to pick up your supplies before the long weekend.
We are currently operating on our hybrid schedule. Thursday appointments are in-person. All other appointment days will be met CURBSIDE. Please call (914) 937-2200 upon arrival. We are are closed 1-2pm weekdays.
We thank everyone for understanding. Our top priority is to try and continue to be a reliable source of medical care for our patients, while keeping our staff and clients safe.
The changes we have made in accordance with the New Government Recommendations as of May 26, 2020 are as follows:
- At this time, we will be treating all animals and pets, including elective and wellness services.
- Therefore, if your pet is due for routine care (annual exams, vaccines, dental cleanings, or nail trims), you may now call to make an appointment.
- No Walk-Ins will be accepted - please call ahead for appointment times only.
- We will be staggering appointments to minimize contact between clients.
- If you need to pick up medication or food, we can gladly take your credit card information over the telephone, and leave your items in a secure location outside of the hospital.
- Drop-offs are an option, please call for information.
- We will continue to diligently clean our clinic and sanitize frequently touched surfaces.
- We will ask our staff to stay home if they or a family member are sick.
- We ask you to stay home if you or a family member are sick.
- If your pet requires urgent care and you are ill, please arrange for a friend or healthy family member to transport your pet to our clinic.